Be the first to review this product.
Beautymaxx® "LYRA 2" 7 colour electrical LED light therapy
Save £££ & Say goodbye to Spas & Salons high prices.
- Feature & Function
- How to use
Step 1: Cleanse your skin to remove all traces of makeup and lotions from the skin.
Step 2: Make sure the mask is plugged in, and place the protective goggles on your eyes (ensure they are sitting flush, so no LED light can be seen).
Step 3: Select your colour wavelength of choice using the instruction manual until you find the desired colour option. You can also select your desired brightness level, and microcurrent point stimulation settings (optional) using the up and down arrows on the remote.
Step 4: Lie flat on your back on a comfortable surface for the duration of your treatment. Set the time limit to 20 minutes maximum (do not exceed this time limit).
Relax and enjoy your results!
The LED Light Therapy Mask can be used nightly as part of your PM skincare routine.
Bonus Tip: The neck attachment also fits perfectly over your hands for an anti-aging hand treatment. This is ideal if you regularly experience dry skin on your hands (e.g. if you get Shellac treatments, which can be very drying on the skin) or if you'd like to keep fine lines and creases at bay.
- Important: The mask's 'flicker mode' may not be suitable for people with epilepsy or other light sensitivities. If you have ever experienced epilepsy, seizures or other light sensitivities, please consult with your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Never use products containing active ingredients (such as Vitamin C or Retinol) on your skin with the LED mask, as active ingredients increase your skin's photosensitivity. Active ingredients can be used as part of your daily routine, but are not for use during your LED mask session.
- If you have any underlying or existing eye conditions or are taking medication that makes the eye more sensitive to light, do not use this device, even with the use of protective goggles. Always wear protective goggles when using the device. A pair has been provided in the package.
- If you are intending to treat sun damage, please visit your skin specialist prior to use.
- Do not exceed 20 minutes per treatment. Always lie flat on your back during treatment